Hitfilm Express is known for being a great free video editor with good features and reviews from professional.
A lot of reviews about Hitfilm Express is on the internet but there’s still a question every new Hitfilm Express user asked “Can I run Hitfilm Express on my PC?”
If you’re one of those people, then this is the perfect Hitfilm Express System Requirements you will need to determine if your PC will be capable to run Hitfilm Express flawlessly.
Hitfilm Express System Requirements
Minimum system requirements
- Apple: macOS 11.0 Big Sur, macOS 10.15 Catalina or macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Internet connection: Required for online activation.
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 (2015), AMD Ryzen 5 (2017)
- RAM: 8GB (16GB Recommended)
- Graphics card: Minimum 2 GB of video memory (4GB or more and NVIDIA or AMD card required for 8K UHD)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series (2016)
- AMD Radeon RX 400 series (2016)
- Intel HD Graphics 620 (2016)
- 8 GB of dedicated video memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 20 series (2018)
- AMD Radeon RX 5000 series (2019)
You may need to update your graphics drivers to run HitFilm Express. Running the latest GPU drivers increases the performance and stability of your computer. Find out how »
That’s all, I hope this helps?