In this guide, we’ll cover common problems with Psiphon VPN and how to fix them. So follow the guidelines below for getting the most out of Psiphon VPN.
It’s never a new thing to have issues with VPNs, and the issues might be coming from your device and not the VPN. So it’s not a disaster having issues with VPNs, solving the problem is the way for future proof.
Common Psiphon VPN Problems & Solutions
How to fix black screen / white screen (blank screen) issue / app crash issue in Psiphon?
- Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issues. You can fix this by closing the Psiphon VPN and open the app again or force stop it.
- Rebooting your phone can fix the issues, so reboot your phone and open the app again.
- If none of the app works, then uninstall the Psiphon VPN and reinstall again.
- You can try the older version of the VPN app if the issues persist, the new app might have issues.
Psiphon App is not Loading or not Working properly (Loading Error / Server Error / Connection Error)
- The Psiphon VPN app server may be down and that is causing the loading issues. Try again after few minutes.
- You can check your WiFi or mobile data connection if it’s working properly.
- The issues might be coming from multiple users using the servers at the same time, you can try again later.
How To Solve Psiphon Login Issue Or Account Related Issues
- The Psiphon server may be down and that is causing the login or account issues. Try logging in after few minutes.
- Check your WiFi or mobile data connection if it’s working properly.
- Confirm if the details you are entering is correct.
- Your account may be banned or deactivated for activities. You should read the error messages very well.
How to Solve Psiphon App Installation Issues
- If you don’t have sufficient storage the app can’t install, so ensure you have enough storage on your phone.
- Ensure that the Psiphon VPN app support your Android version.
Psiphon App Notifications Are Not Working Properly
- Go to notification menu in your phone’s settings and enable notification for Psiphon.
- And make sure the app isn’t muted.
I hope this helps you fix your issues with Psiphon app, share with us if it’s works for you or state your issues with Psiphon app in the comment below. And you can follow TechCaput on all social media here.