The game automatically starts downloading the resource file to make your gaming experience more better. The resource file can be huge at times and this would be a problem if you have a low-storage device. Follow the detailed guide to stop the automatic downloads in Call of Duty Mobile.
How to Stop Automatic Downloads In COD Mobile?
It’s suggested to download all the resource file if you want to enjoy the game better. But the huge resource file can affect your phone’s performance if it’s a low-storage device, so disabling the automatic download feature will be the best for you.
It’s easy to disable the automatic downloads in Call of Duty Mobile.
- Login into Call of Duty Mobile using your credentials.
- Tap on the download icon present in the lobby.
- Ensure that the Ask Before Downloading option is enabled, it will notify you before any download.
- Click on the Trash icon on the top right corner.
- Uncheck the Auto Download feature.
That’s all, you have successfully disable the automatic download for your Call of Duty Mobile game. You can reach us via comment for any queries.