Sending a photo or video on Telegram directly will definitely lose it quality because the photo or video will be compressed by Telegram automatically.
In other to prevent the compressions there’s a method to follow.
I’ve previously made a YouTube video that you about the steps to stop Telegram from compressing your files when sent.
The video above shows the step-by-step guide on how to send a picture or video on Telegram without losing quality or being compressed.
You can continue reading if you don’t want to watch the video.
How to Send a Picture or Video on Telegram Without Losing Quality
- Open the chat you want to send the uncompressed file to on Telegram.
- Then tap on the media icon at the bottom of the chat.
- Select all the video and photo you want to send and tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Then tap on “Send Without Compression” and send the selected files.
The method above is for Android user, iPhone users should follow the steps below.
For iOS Users
- Launch the Telegram and open the chat.
- Tap the clip icon at the bottom left.
- Tap on File in the pop-up menu
- Then tap on Photo or Video.
- Select and send any files you want without getting compressed by Telegram.
That’s all, in case you want to try this on a PC, kindly send the picture or video in a file format rather than sending it in a normal format.