One thing about the new Windows 11 is that it is different from the last Windows 10 with amazing features. I like that it supports Android apps and Android emulator software is not needed anymore.
With a center-aligned start menu, new grid icon, new widgets, new Windows layout, and more interesting features. Windows 11 is amazing and the design is top-notch.
Thanks to MySmartPrice for listing out these requirements. This makes it easier to know if your PC supports Windows 11 or Not.
It is necessary to know the minimum system requirements for Windows 11, it is good to know the requirements if you want to buy a new PC or you want to upgrade your old PC to Windows 11.
Hardware Key Requirements For Running Windows 11
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB or greater
- Storage: 64GB or greater available storage to install Windows 11.
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- Display: High definition (720p) display, 9″ or greater monitor, 8 bits per colour channel
- Microsoft Account and Internet Connection: Windows 11 Home edition requires a Microsoft account and internet connection to complete the setup for the first time.